Hello Family, for starters I would like to say I am pretty excited about being a part of the blog, not sure if I can do it the proper way as I am not very computer oriented, but I am willing to learn as I am sure you all will be very patient with me. lol so here it goes.. I am the second child of Carl and Gracie, I am married to Frank Bockstanz and we together have two boys. Frankie, and Kevin. I also have a daughter-in-law Sarah ,and a granddaughter, Lauren.(whom I might add is the joy of my life right now)She is 5 yrs. old. We are very involved in stock car racing,as we all work together at 2 hometown tracks, and the reason for that is if you can't beat them join them..so I found a way to see them often was to do what they like and be involved (I run the food service for the tracks) and that is fine with all of us for now I can still feed them and work at the same time. lol Frank and I try to spend as much time with our family as we can.
3 comments:
We like Nascar and Legend racing at our house. Can't wait to hear all that is happening your way.
Hi and welcome to the blog. You will soon figure out that I entirey
to much time o my hands. I usuaoy am on the blogsites around 7-8a.m. our time and don't get of untill about 12-1 and then I will get back
on in the evening.U enjoy this so much. Because I get to hear fro my family(excepy my sons who seem to have forgotten that that I am in Ala. and that I don't to see has often as I like.I can not see my big little grandson. I honestlky don't think that my feet havetouched the ground since hewas born, June 13, 2008. I had my bags packed for about 2 weeks in anticipation of that baby coming into the Curlee and Robinson Clan.
My husband Tom loves the races too.
Not as much as he used to because Rusty Wallace retired. Now his favorite driver is Tony Stewart.Mine is Jeff Gordon,and that is because I think he has a cute butt.See, in the Gardner family, men do not have a butt.
I am so excited to be able to talk to all of you. Judy, you sound just like Gracie when you are on the blog.When Becky comes down this way you have to come too. We had so much fun reliving the " olden days".When I think of all the fun we used to have when we were little at Grandma Robinson's house.
Every one here is excited to be able to keep in touch now. Now us old women get to brag about our grandkids now.Speaking of grandkids, how is Cody doing? and how is Janice holding up?
If you ever need advice on how to do something on the blog, do what I do.Get Delores to ddo it for you. She is mine and Beth's personal guru of the blog. She is good at it.She should be since John, her husband is a computer programer.
This is Grandma Vicki saying,
Welcome to the blog.
And I look forward to hearing more from you all.
ps Did I forget to tell you that I can't type worth a!#@%% anymore.
My nails get stuck in the keys and I always forget to use spell check.
Judy, do you remember going to aunt estelle's house and finding the still?I do, and I think it was you with me. We thought we would be
big shots and drink some. WRONG!!!It was white lighting and I now know why they call it that.
Post a Comment