

Hello everyone,
I have just finished my 2 weeks off. I spent alot of time with my son while I was at home and finished moving the rest of my stuff to Ocala. It was very hot down there. I am back at work and the boat is once again working in texas. We are at Port Aransas. I am about 2 hours away from Jennifer Robinson (Army Major Chris Robinsons Daughter). She is in New york till the 22nd. If we are at port, Jenn is going to come and visit me and get a tour of the boat. We are excited about that. Cant wait to see her. Here is some pics from when I was at home with Harley. Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to yall later, Kevin-
1 comment:
Love the plane. Okay are you a swashbuckling pilot as well? Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment