I have a family here on Earth
They are so good to me!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Rough Seas
This is the bow when you get caught in 8' to 10' seas. And then when it is calm, I relax in the Capts chair (which is about all the time lol). And one more sunset for Delores from the bridge (wheelhouse).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When I was in the North Atlantic I saw green water over the bow of My ship. its an exciting thing.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
2 comments:
When I was in the North Atlantic I saw green water over the bow of My ship. its an exciting thing.
LOVE that sunset. Love all the pictures. Good to know you are doing well. Keep us posted
Post a Comment