Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring is Sprung

It's official Spring is here. After a long hard Winter - Spring is a welcome sight. Blossom start to pop out on the trees and tiny flowers begin to dot the ground. For our question of the week this week: "What is your favorite flower and why?"

5 comments:

vicki gardner said...

I have two. One is the Red rose, because when we were first dating and then got married,Tom would always bring me home 1 red rose.
The other one is the little purple pansy. Mainly because that was Irene's favorite flower.Every year I plant some in my flower beds to honor Irene.

The Silers said...

I love star gazer lilies. They are gorgeous and smell so wonderful!

Daniel C. Robinson said...

My favorite flower is lilly of the valley they smell the best and are real tiny.

turlington clan said...

I love white daisies! its just always been my fav cuz its different, pretty, and like plain. nothing too fancy or showy.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

My favorite pink carnations. My mom and dad give me pink carnations every year for my birthday. I also love the spring flowers- crocus,hycianth and tulips. Mackenzie calls them the wax flowers.