Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter




I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter. We will be going to Florida to spend it with Tom's mom. We have not seen her in about 3 years. So we decided that now is the time to go. I will miss being with my family, but Cindee is my family too. I could not ask for a better mother-in-law. She is a special woman and is a lot stronger than she knows. She didn't have the best childhood and she has lost two husbands. But she keeps going. I love her so much.We will be stopping on Ga. first, and spending the night with Scott and I can't wait to see him and Kris and all my family. I miss ya'll so much. So if you take pictures, I want them.

I am sure that Hunter and Mickie wish you all Happy Easter too.


Grandma Vicki

No comments: