I have a family here on Earth
They are so good to me!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Visit to Georgia
We have taken a trip to Georgia. Do not ever let Lorraine give you directions. She sent us the way she got here (through New Zealand I think). We have had a great lunch and have really enjoyed the chocolate. I will post pictures later.
Terry, If you needed directions, you should have called me. I hope that Jessica had a good time. I know she did when we took her over there. Ialso have a picture of her and Kristina., I thought that she would like it. Next time, just ask me.
Honestly, I am just kidding Lorraine, Your directions were fine. they just didn't match the new georgia maps and had Me confused. I did find it quicker to get back to the interstate by going thru fairburn and douglasville though. and Vicki, I woulda asked but thought you and Tom were resting up from the trip.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
3 comments:
Terry,
If you needed directions, you should have called me.
I hope that Jessica had a good time. I know she did when we took her over there. Ialso have a picture of her and Kristina., I thought that she would like it.
Next time, just ask me.
Honestly, I am just kidding Lorraine, Your directions were fine. they just didn't match the new georgia maps and had Me confused. I did find it quicker to get back to the interstate by going thru fairburn and douglasville though. and Vicki, I woulda asked but thought you and Tom were resting up from the trip.
Don't even try to make things nice now Terry. Too late. LOL It was fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment