Sunday, April 26, 2009

Been to long
















Hello everyone. Sorry I have been away. It seems time just slips away. And yes, Delores has reminded me hee hee. I have been working alot lately and we are fixin to go back to Brownsville, Tx for a few months. We have a couple of jobs to do down there. We will be in Port Aransis which is close to Brownsville. There are alot of things going on with Maritime Security. It is getting so strict out here. I also went to school and upgraded my Engineering credentials. There were 3 test to take and I made a 100%, 100% and a 98% on my test. I was proud. My brother (Doug) also is working out here again. They needed an extra anchor for one of the boats, so they just toss him in when needed hee hee. No, he is also becoming an engineer. I have just 3 days till I am off for two weeks. I will head to Cullman for a couple of days and then off to Florida. It is so nice having two weeks off at a time.




Here is a pic of the boat I work on called the "Mr Fred". Yes, those are jet airliner tires hanging on the side. I also put a pic of Doug and I. And here you go Delores, the sunsets are for you. One is at the dock and the other at sea. And of course, my late car and the small boat I used to run before I moved to the bigger boats. I hope everyone is doing good. Talk to everyone later. Kevin-
P.S. I hope you like the sunsets, Delores.

No comments: