Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ths is a collage of our trip to Florida. We went over the Easter. We went to visit Tom's mom Cindee and see our granddaughter. ALexis. She is 9 going on 21, if you now what I mean, any way,she is a beautiful little girl and her parents are raising her to have respect for others and to be modest. I thought only Mormons did that, but i was wrong.
Click anywhere on the picture and it will enlarge that picture.
I hope that every one had a great Easter Even though we did not go to mom's this year, We went where we were suppose to. The best part was that Cindee and Alexis did not know we were coming.It ws a wonderful surprise for CIndee and Alexis. When Tom knocked on her door,. she just scream and then went airborn right into Tom's arms.It was a beautiful sight. Families are so important to us. I just wish that we lived closer to all thefamily. Maybe someday, we will be able to move back to Ga.
All our Love,
Tom and Vicki

No comments: