Friday, June 5, 2009

Real Men DO Cook




1 comment:

vicki gardner said...

Glenn, if that is Doris's strawberry pie, please, please send me some. ANd for eveyone's information, my daddy can make to best bisquits and boyscout stew, and ambrosia you ever tasted. HE always make ambrosia at Christmas, but 2 years ago, I talked him into making it at Thanksgiving too,. He tought he was gonna breask me, he made a HUGE bowl, and I ate every last bite. I could live on that stuff. No one else likes it at home so it is all mine. If I can't eat it all there, then I bring it home with me, except I usually eat it on the way home, I always bring a fork and spoon with me. I know, I am a glutton, but inly with certain things, like Lanice's chicken salad crossants. They are out of this world.
Love ya'll,
Vicki