Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fire Fighting School





































Here is some of what we done in school. I went through water survival, CPR and first aid and my favorite part was Fire fighting. We actually got to dress up like firemen and use a fire truck to put out the fire in the burning building. I have a whole new respect for firemen. As soon as we entered the room on fire, we started hitting it with water. The temp. immediatly gets twice as warm in the room. The water turns to steam and you can forget about seeing anymore. Just aim for the orange glow through the steam. We did our firefighting at St petersburgh, florida firefighting acadamy. You cant even imagine what it looks like inside of a dark building filled with smoke. It is an image I will never forget! Take care, Kevin-

2 comments:

Robinson Reports said...

Thanks for the pictures. You have an exciting life.

Becky said...

I like the pictures to