Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brenda's Light's

I guess this must be one of Brenda's hidden talents. No wonder she didn't make it for Thanksgiving she was too busy getting her house decorated. We are sure this must be her house since she sent it to us. (LOL which means laugh out loud or lots of love) Be sure to turn on your speakers and turn off the ipod christmas music.

2 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Brenda,

Can't wait for you to come decorate my house. We finally got our tree up and now in a week it's time to take it down.

vicki gardner said...

I agree. I was not going to put up my tree, but it's Christmas.
But no one comes to visit me so why go to all that trouble. But old habits dies hard .
5 more days and I will be home. Ryan has invited us to spend CHrisrtmas Eve with them and I am
so excited. Hunter's first CHristmas.