We are Tom and Vicki. We have 2 boys, Ryan and Scott, and one girl Kari. We have 3 grandchildren.
Alexis, 9 Kari's daughter
Michael 1 Kari's son
Hunter 3mos Ryan's son
go to my blog site is hhtp:// Gardner Corner.blogspopt.com/
and you will see the famiy slides that we took when Ryan and Melissa had their sons blessed at church. It was fun and such an awesome day, that there
are not really words to say how I feel, except that you could feel the Spirit there that day.
I am the oldest daughter of Reba. She is the best grandma Curlee,because all our kids and grandkids all want to go her house.
We have figured out that there is nothing that she can not do.
We live in Cullman, but I hope to be able to move back home within the next few years. But it is nice living so near to the family down in Addison. So I am still around family.
Family is very important to me, so any of you robinsons out there, start writing. We need to keep in touch and find out how everyone is doing.
2 comments:
Hi Vicky how is Scott aka Dirtdobber doing, My son Trevor and I had a lot of fun camping with him at the old farm in addison. Tell him we sais hello and thanks for the fun
love Dan.
my email address is rdfiddledee@aol.com
Hi Dan,
Scott aka Dirtdobber is doing great. He and his wife live in McDoungh, one street over from Bruce. In fact, when Bruce's dogs decide to run away, they go to Scott's. He has some kida of dog that is actually as big as a pony.
His name is Csh. Because if you had to buy one of the puppies it would cost you aout 1500.00
They got him for free. He is a dog you havve to see to believe.
I will tell you said Hi. I think his e-mail address is scottsmith@ltdteam.com. They have a cute house and are growng up together.
Grandma Vicki saying See you at Christmas
Post a Comment