Friday, September 26, 2008

Catch up

I am moving the comments from the other post to this post so that everyone will read it.


For those of you that don't know, Terry, Sandra's husband is going to have gastric bypass. He has to lose 50 more pounds and then he suppose to be ready. We all wish him luck. Mt sister in law had it and she lost over 100 pounds. Then her daughter too.Ryan had a big boy. His name is Hunter and he weighed 9 lbs at birth and has a really big head of hair. I seriously think that 2 lbs of him must be hair. He is 3 mos now and probably weighs 15-18 lbs if not more. I am a very proud grandma, because he and Melissa had both the babies blessed Sept 7. It was amazing to see both my sons in that circle with my daddy and Russell. We have decided that those babies knew each other in the spirit world and knew they were going to the same family. The blessings were so awesome, I really have no words to really say how I feel. Just very blessed to be in such a large family and that includes the extended ones, because we are a rare breed. We are all so close.And we always have fun when we get together and always lots of food.I just hope that Dad and Grandma are proud of us.grandma vicki saying,Talk to you later


just a quick note. I have 13 more pounds to go and fingers crossed, they will give Me a surgery date.Terry


Terry, I know that you can do it. And I really hope that your family all get better. It seems like ya'll have been picked on for a little while. Hey, we all have to take turns, although, it seems some of us get picked on more than the others. I guess that is because we are the rebellious ones. I have always said that the reason I had to have a lousy body was because, look at all the trouble I got into with it,Can you imagine the trouble I would have been in with a goood one? I know that you are going to make it. If you need help pureeing all the food for a while let me know. Baby food is okay, and lots of sugar free jello. Just remember that it will take time t take it off, but it will disappear.To Doris, I hope that you are feeling better. For the ones that don't know she has really been down physically.I talked to Carl and Gracie last night; I was trying to catch up with Becky to tell them about the blog I told Carl.Grandma Vicki saying that the Curlee Clan is doing great. Ryan and his wife Angie have their hands full with the baby, Hunter, Scott and Kris are doing awesome at their jobs and Adam is suppose to come home soon. To live; we hope that He and his girlfriend get married,she lives in Snellville I think.Anyway, I know that Lanice will be glad to see and have him home. Amy and Logan are doing great and so is Marie and James. I still think of them as little kids walking down to my house to ask if Tom could come out and play. That was James. U need to post on the blog and then we can all keep up. I know, I am usually the one writing, but I obviously have to much time on my hands.\Grandma Vicki saying hope to hear from you all soon.

1 comment:

Robinson Reports said...

Keep up the good work Terry.