I have a family here on Earth
They are so good to me!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Happy Birthday Reba
Reba Joyce Robinson Curlee celebrates her birthday today. She is the youngest daughter of Sim and Geneva. She says she doesn't understand why the old lady keeps getting in front of her in all her picutres. Hope she likes this one.
Happy Birthday so glad you have a nice picture posted for your birthday. What a great mom. Helps us laugh when we want to cry, calms us down when we are angry and will stay up all night cooking if we ask her too. The Best.
The best mother in law I could ask for. And the best vacation place any of the kids could ask for. My son thinks Grandma's is disney world and I don't blame him. There is a peace that comes over me the second I walk through the door. BTW Deven is still not sure if that picture is Grandma or not.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday so glad you have a nice picture posted for your birthday. What a great mom. Helps us laugh when we want to cry, calms us down when we are angry and will stay up all night cooking if we ask her too. The Best.
The best mother in law I could ask for. And the best vacation place any of the kids could ask for. My son thinks Grandma's is disney world and I don't blame him. There is a peace that comes over me the second I walk through the door.
BTW Deven is still not sure if that picture is Grandma or not.
Post a Comment