hey ,thanks for posting these as i surely do not know how to do that!! Frank put them on facebook page for me... i love this computer!! anyways we had a very good day!! love the family also...
You are welcome for whatever it wa I did. See I got a little bit of that old time4r' disease.I am so glad that you had a good time. i went to Ga. 2 weekends for brthday, and that included Hunter. It hardly seems like a whole year has gone by.Go into my blog, scroll dwon until you come to Hunter's birthday and everyone elses. Click on my FB Site, go til you see Hunter'd first B'day. Except he is wearing a size 4.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
2 comments:
hey ,thanks for posting these as i surely do not know how to do that!! Frank put them on facebook page for me... i love this computer!! anyways we had a very good day!! love the family also...
You are welcome for whatever it wa I did. See I got a little bit of that old time4r' disease.I am so glad that you had a good time. i went to Ga. 2 weekends for brthday, and that included Hunter. It hardly seems like a whole year has gone by.Go into my blog, scroll dwon until you come to Hunter's birthday and everyone elses.
Click on my FB Site, go til you see Hunter'd first B'day. Except he is
wearing a size 4.
Post a Comment