
This is my Dad and I. He has been the one to teach me most everything I know. He has always been there for me when I have needed him and the times I havnt. He has been my inspiration for everything I have accomplished in my life. He has loved me through thick and thin and never turned away from me. He is my Dad, My Father and most of all, My best friend in the whole world. Happy Fathers Day, Pop!!
2 comments:
Kevin, that was great, what a neat post. What an inspiring tribute. I have a lot of questions. What type of car is that? Who did that paint job, where were you guys at? How long ago was the picture taken? The vehicle to the right what can you tell me about it, year, make etc. Seriously, that was great, your Dad is a great father and I could not have asked for a better brother-in-law. He will always be my favorite brothe-in-law!!!!!!
Chris
Thanks Chris, I know you are overloaded with Brothers in law.The car is a Pantera, dont know who painted it, we were at a car show, it was taken about 6 months ago,the vehicle to the right is car, Mustang, about a '67 model, and it is white! ha ha Thanks Chris, Kevin-
Post a Comment