Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Glad You’re My Dad

I’m so glad that you’re my dad;
You’re one in a million, Pop!
When it comes to first-class fathers,
You’re the absolute cream of the crop.

You love me no matter what,
Whether I’m a goodie or baddie;
I really love you, Pa;
You’re a fine and fantabulous daddy!
Take a moment and leave a tribute to your dad for all he has done for you.

3 comments:

Judy B said...

Happy Fathers Day, Dad.. Your the best!! love Judy

Becky said...

I Am so glad you are my dad and I now you are the best I love you Becky

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Happy Father's Day to one of the most amazing dads. My dad would do anything to make sure we kids had what we need. So many times I've seen him go without just so we could have. Hopefully one day he will be blessed for his sacrifice.