I have a family here on Earth
They are so good to me!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Happy Birthday Mike
Sooo sorry Mike. We missed your 4othbirthday May 2nd. I guess we were too busy eating to sing. You should be very glad for that. Thanks for spending such an important day with us. Happy 4othbirthday.
Thanks for spending your birthday with us. That was fun doing Karaoke Revolution. You and Micheal were the best though but I've found a girl here who has it so I'm going to start practicing for the 4th of July weekend.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
1 comment:
Thanks for spending your birthday with us. That was fun doing Karaoke Revolution. You and Micheal were the best though but I've found a girl here who has it so I'm going to start practicing for the 4th of July weekend.
Post a Comment