Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Etsel

Today Etsel would have celebrated her birthday. If you have a memory you would like to share I bet her family would love to read it. Etsel was the wife of Floyd Robinson.

4 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

Mom,

We love you and miss you very much!! Not a day doesn't go by without thanking the good Lord for giving me you as a Mom, and everyone here as my family.

Love
Chris

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

My favorite memory of Etsel was her wonderful tea cakes. I loved to stop at her house on our way to Addison she would pull out the tin of tea cakes and I would eat them until I was sick. Wish I had one right now.

turlington clan said...

I remember eating all her cookies!!! they were sooo good!

vicki gardner said...

the thing i remember about Etsel, is that when Irene got sick and I was up theee trying to take care of her, I mentioned that I love fried squash. I went for a walk and when I got back, there was Etsel, standing on her poor swollen feet,frying enough squash to feed an army. But it touched me because I knew she had done it for me. Thank you Etsel and i hope that you and Carolyn are having a blast!!!!