Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A brain teaser for Glen

Now here is a good looking bunch , grampa Robinson is the only one with any gray hair,. Now I don't even know if I was born when this was taken.

9 comments:

Daniel C. Robinson said...

I do remember when grampa came and stayed with us for the summer. He asked my mom if he could put a garden in our back yard. she said yes and within days our intire back your was dug up and planted. we had corn, beans, tomatoes, potatoes greens and even a row or two of onions

Chris Robinson said...

This was a great summer! This picture was taken at our house (Floyd's) in Allen Park, Michigan. Yes, Danny you were born! We moved to this house when I was three years old. Everyone does look good, of course they would, we all have the famous Robinson good looks. If you don't think one of us is good looking just ask us and we will set you straight!

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Cris I remember it well Your dad had an ice cream maker and we had home made ice cream, it was a good time had by all. Cris I think we will be in DC around the fourth of july if you are there we must do lunch. love Dan

Anonymous said...

Chris, you are so modest..never brag on the Robinson's or anything like that. But, Glen says you are only telling the truth. And what can you say? Glen is not sure what year this was. Do you remember, Chris? Doris thinks it was the summer after Grandma Robinson died....she passed away in october 1969. Does anyone have the exact date? Delores, ask Reba, o.k.?

Chris Robinson said...

Dan,

Absolutely! That would be great! The fireworks in DC are great I hear.

vicki gardner said...

How come all the women are skinny. I think I am about their ages now or maybe they were younger, but I sure ain't skinny. But it is nice to see them all.
Grandma Vicki

Daniel C. Robinson said...

Vicki, its an optical elusion Look at the big hair.

Daniel C. Robinson said...

and those pictures were taken before digital cameras, digital cameras make every one over 50 look bigger :)

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Hey I have big hair. Lots of hair. Too much hair.