Monday, March 15, 2010

Alot has happened since Dec. 1st where is everyone

this is to good to wait until I get to the table.

go ahead Dan take all the pecans you want.

Becky lets stay out here until the kitchens clean

John you want me to do that? it looks like your over cooking.

I aint kidding you the fish was this big

who me? right
I see you

Sorry Glen I usually try to save the best looking for last but I forgot

What a happy picture

Girs just want to have fun

I am so lucky to be blessed in a family like this.

I need a nap

How did you get here Dirt dabber

We are family, I got all my sisters with me .
There will be more to come so check back often

1 comment:

lrm said...

I'm here! When we're these pictures taken? I hope everyone is well!