For everyone out there, I will be on this blog a lot too. See, I have to much time on my hands. I think this is great that Nick is doing this. It is a way to keep our geneology. Delores is going to put pictures of our kids soon.She is a genius at this computer stuff. I hope everyone has as much fun as I do.And regarding the last post, I really do know how to type. My finger nails get stuck between the keys and sometimes I get in a hurry. I promise that I will try to do better.
If you would like to be an author please send my mom an email to dk48@comcast.net. Please let her know who you are and we will send you an invitation. If you have a blog please let us know so we can add it to our blog list.
Simeon & Geneva Robinson
How it all began
Just A Note
This is a blog of who we are, were we came from and where we are going. For your intial post please tell us a little about yourself. Feel free to write whatever you want whenever you want.
1 comment:
For everyone out there, I will be on this blog a lot too. See, I have to much time on my hands.
I think this is great that Nick is doing this. It is a way to keep our geneology. Delores is going to put pictures of our kids soon.She is a genius at this computer stuff.
I hope everyone has as much fun as
I do.And regarding the last post, I really do know how to type. My finger nails get stuck between the keys and sometimes I get in a hurry. I promise that I will try to do better.
GrandmaVicki
Post a Comment